baby

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ultrasound Pics

Here are my ultrasound pics starting from Week 5 till now Week 20... Enjoy!

This ultrasound was taken on my first OB appt with my midwife. Since I took Clomid she wanted to make sure there was a baby. As I held my hubby's hand *tight* all we saw was a little flicker of her heartbeat which was about 90 bpm.

This is from my 10w appt. All went well and at first we thought we saw boy parts but dr said it is the umbilical cord.
This one is my 13w OB appt.



And if you click here you can see the u/s pics from my Level II ultrasound at 20 weeks.

http://www.scrapblog.com/viewer/viewer.aspx?sbId=2448523

Enjoy!

~Melanie~

1 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

TEARS ARE FLOWING OVER JOY! PURE BLISS FOR YOU GIRL !

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks MySpace Baby Graphics